The BSafe2Work program provides the core concepts of safety awareness for industrial workplace training an an individual learning plan that addresses the most common hazardous situations faced in the industrial environment.
The highly adaptable BSafe2Work program helps individuals
- reduce injuries and health problems among coworkers
- build on knowledge on OSHA regulations
- learn the fundamentals needed to deal with potential hazards
- demonstrate competency for working safely in an industrial setting
- gain knowledge of changing regulations, guidance documents, and regulatory interpretations
This program will include instruction through 5 courses:
- Lockout Tagout: Make No Mistake
- Confined Space: Plan & Prepare
- Safety Orientation: A New Way of Thinking
- Warehouse Safety: Safe Material Handling
- Safety Data Sheets: The Information Connection
MSI will provide a customized URL and online library to supplement your company safety training. These materials will be used exclusively by your employees while they are offsite. For more information, or to sign up for BSafe2Work, contact Dr. Victor Gray, Workforce Solutions Executive Director.