Unlock the power of data-driven results!
This program is designed to provide leaders with a well-rounded perspective of critical components of a data healthy organization. It will be taught by top-ranked faculty at William & Mary’s Center for Corporate Education at the Raymond A. Mason School of Business.
Registration costs are $1,000/person – less than half of what it costs to take this course at William & Mary! Additionally, Virginia Manufacturers Association members can attend this program with a $100 discount! Don’t miss out –
Dates & Time:
March 31 – April 2
– days 1 & 2: 8AM to 5PM
– day 3: 8AM to 12PM
New College Institute
191 Fayette St.
Martinsville, VA 24112
Contact the New College Institute for information on registration.
In Three Days You Will…
- Learn the uses of data, big and small
- Learn how high performing companies use analytics to establish organizational goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities for data uses and integration into operational systems and processes
- Identify steps to develop an analytical stategy and a successful analytics team
- Become more familiar with technologies and available resources
View the full flyer here!