Each year, more than 4,000,000 people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness.
The Industrial Safety Readiness Training (ISRT) provides the core concepts of safety awareness for industrial workplace training, and an individualized learning plan that addresses the most common hazardous situations faced in the industrial environment. It will help individuals to:
- Reduce injuries and health problems among coworkers
- Build on knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Learn the fundamentals needed to deal with potential hazards
- Demonstrate competency for working safely in an industrial setting
- Gain knowledge of changing regulations, guidance documents, and regulatory interpretations
The IRST program is a web-based training program delivered through DuPont Sustainable Solutions Learning Management System. Most courses are available in both English and Spanish, and you can work with your MSI consultant for an individualized program created of over 1,600 available courses.
Several manufacturers require all contractors to verify ISRT completion for entry to facility by showing the wallet size certificate or by accessing the ISRT database. Upon completion of the ISRT program, individuals can print a certificate of program completion, valid for one year.
The ISRT goal is to contribute to a reduction in workforce injuries and a higher degree of liability control.
For more information, please contact
Jody Steele, Workforce Solutions Coordinator