Enhanced Online Learning Lab, Training & Testing Tools.
RICHMOND, VA – The Manufacturing Skills Institute (MSI) launched its new MSI Learning Network on Wednesday, October 26, 2016. The Network is designed to enhance the learning experience for trainers and students participating in MSI’s skills certification programs and assessments, such as the Manufacturing Technician 1 (MT1©) & Manufacturing Specialist (MS©). The Network has been in development for the last 18 months. With the help of the MSI Academic and Workforce Partner Network, and corporate support from the Vision 2020 campaign, the new resources went live yesterday.
Just a few of the innovations that the new MSI Learning Network offers includes:
- 24/7 support for trainers and administrators
- Regular online training for trainers and administrators
- Increased assessment click speed from 5 seconds to 1 second
- Online dashboards to track individual learning progress
- Improvements to online courses related to manufacturing training
- Enhanced ability to analyze manufacturing-specific assessment data nationwide
- Access to another 1,600 computer-based training courses on everything from safety to workplace violence